The Kwara State Police Command wishes to inform the general public of her readiness to clear all Divisional Police Headquarters and other formations within the state of all accidented, unclaimed exhibits including impounded motorcycles during the Covid 19 Lock down/Curfew imposed by the state government.
As such, owners of such vehicles and motorcycles are given 14 days of grace to come with the original documents for identification and collection.
Also be informed that, after the expiration of the fourteen days ultimatum , all unclaimed items will be auctioned.
The commissioner of police Kwara State Command CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega psc, wishes to also assure the good people of Kwara State his determination to sustain the peace and security kwara State is known for, while advising the people to be vigilant and inform the police of strange movement within their area, please.
Sp Okasanmi Ajayi (anipr)
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Police Command
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others