As at the time of filing this report, the United States of America is topping the index table of coronavirus cases globally with 155,96 after recording 12,478 new cases today (Monday) with updated death rates of 2,854.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Italy has recorded 11,591 casualties, about 4,050 new cases with a total of 101,739 cases.
However, Spain has a total of 85, 195 cases with 7,340 death rate and 5,085 new cases while China has 81,470 total cases, 31 new cases and a total of 3, 304 death rates.
This is coming as Nigeria recorded her second death since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house