As at the time of filing this report, the United States of America is topping the index table of coronavirus cases globally with 155,96 after recording 12,478 new cases today (Monday) with updated death rates of 2,854.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Italy has recorded 11,591 casualties, about 4,050 new cases with a total of 101,739 cases.
However, Spain has a total of 85, 195 cases with 7,340 death rate and 5,085 new cases while China has 81,470 total cases, 31 new cases and a total of 3, 304 death rates.
This is coming as Nigeria recorded her second death since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector