A revered cleric, Christopher Owolabi, has predicted that the emergence of the Democratic Party candidate, Hilary Clinton, as next America President, would be a great asset to Africa’s desired socio-economic transformation.
Owolabi, who is the prophet in-charge of the Christ Apostolic Church, Ori-Oke Irapada, Omu-Aran, in the Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, made the prediction during the church’s special deliverance prayer in Omu-Aran, on Sunday.
The clergyman said: “The special prayer was informed by the need to seek a divine intervention on the nation’s socio-economic and security challenges’’.
He however predicted victory for Clinton in the US Presidential election scheduled to hold on Nov. 8.
He said the prophecy was God’s revelation during the prayers.
Owolabi also told the congregation, which included traditional rulers, academia, businessmen and government officials, that Clinton’s aspiration was God’s desire to unify the world through the women folk.
“When there is unity and peaceful co-existence, other things will follow.
“Peace seems to have eluded every region of the world and no meaningful development can take place in such a precarious situation.
“Clinton’s aspiration, candidature and her expected emergence as first America female president, as revealed by God, is a clearly designed purpose in this direction. It is God’s desired unification of the world through the opposite sex for global peace and transformation. Her administration will be of great asset to Africa’s advancement.
“The continent stands a better chance to gain a lot in this God’s desired intervention. Nigeria’s present economy recession was a temporary set-back toward attaining a developed economic status. The economy will experience the desired boost in 2017.
He said the present administration’s re-conciliatory policy was an antidote to facilitate unity and peaceful co-existence needed to move the country forward.
Prophet Owolabi therefore enjoined the citizens to continue to support the leadership of the country with prayers toward the successful implementation of its people oriented programmes and initiatives.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin