Kentucky Senator, Rand Paul has become the first US senator to test positive for the new coronavirus, the Republican lawaker’s office said Sunday.
Paul is asymptomatic, “feeling fine and is in quarantine,” a staffer wrote on the senator’s Twitter feed.
US senators are currently negotiating a multi-trillion-dollar rescue package to help the US economy hit hard by the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63
- Breaking …New Emir emerged in Dutse, Muhammadu Hameem
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget