Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has made his first appointments, naming Nnamdi Anyaehie as the new chief of staff.
He also named Oguike Nwachukwu as Chief Press Secretary/Media Adviser.
Uzodinma named Cosmas Iwu as Secretary to the State Government, while C.O.C Akaolisa was named Attorney-General.
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday