Veteran Nollywood actor, Jimoh Aliu has been confirmed dead. The thespian was said to have died at the age of 85 years old.
Announcing the sad news on Instagram, Nollywood actor and producer, Kunle Afod wrote;
“Just heard the news now.. Chief Jimoh Aliu died some mins ago.. May his soul rest in peace”
This comes 10 days after Late Baba Sala’s son, Adejumo Boisala Emmanuel took to Facebook to announce the demise of popular veteran Yoruba actor, Babalegba who died at his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State after a long time illness.
Also yesterday, Veteran Nollywood actress, Louisa Nwobodo died at the age of 78.
Louisa Nwobodo passed on after she was said to have slumped in her car at St. Mulumbas Catholic Church, New haven, Enugu.
It was learnt that she was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead. Her corpse has been deposited at the morgue pending conclusion of her burial arrangement.
May their souls rest in peace.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy