A foremost news caster with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead.
Her funeral prayer will hold on Monday at 1pm at the National Mosque in Abuja.
Before her retirement in 2022 following her 35 years meritorious to the nation, Aisha Bello Mustapha was the General Manager NTA Parliament and was among the popular casters on NTA Network News at 9 PM in the ’90s and early 20’s
According to a post by a family member:
“Innalilahi wa inna Alaihin Rajiun. May Allah forgive our Mother Hajia Aishat Bello Mustapha.
Mama indeed you are a very kind hearted person. We will miss you and hope you are enjoying Rahma. Funeral Prayer to hold in central mosque Abuja 1pm on Monday 11th December 2023”
- (PHOTOS) NLC Protest: Mammoth crowd hit Abuja streets over hardship
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger