A clergyman and officiating minister at the Divine Love Gospel Church, Ilorin, Pastor J. A Olanrewaju, has charged Nigerians to be more committed to the glorification of God to further attract more blessings and peaceful co-existence into the nation.
The cleric stated this on Sunday during a special church service in honour of Mrs. Victoria Dada-Oloyede who clocked 50 years. He urged the celebrant to be full of praises and thanks to God for her life.
He however admonished adherents to always evaluate their past and also project for a better future stressing that age and time are two major important factors in human’s life.
In her song of praises, the celebrant Mrs. Victoria thanked God for the gift of life and appreciated all well wishers that attended the event.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling