Having a flat stomach is a goal that a lot of people want to reach especially women, bulging stomach can be embarrassing and this is due to extra fat stored in your abdominal area.
Sometimes you notice that your stomach is bulging, you lose muscle tone, and a certain flaccidity appears. It doesn’t even matter you are skinny, bloating and that flat tire is there and you don’t know what to do to make your stomach look smoother and not bloated. You have to keep in mind that this kind of accumulated fat in this area is normal in women. They are adipose deposits that are often very resistant, even to exercise. With Ginger, Lemon, Mint, Cucumber based drink, you will be able to reduce those effects easily
Below are the tips to burn fat belly:
The lemonade below can help you not only reduce the swelling of your stomach, but also to lose weight in this area of the stomach that is always so critiqued.
This acidic fruit has ascorbic acid that boosts proper digestion, helps foods be broken down easier, and nutrients to be properly absorbed. Its pepsin component also helps you benefit more from proteins by burning fat, in other words, because of the acid from it, your diet Read also: END: Lesbian pastors walk down aisle will be better. It gives you a satisfying feeling, prevents gas, and burns fat. An ideal metabolic stimulant for any diet.
It is a great anti-inflammatory and has an amazing ingredient called gingerol. This ingredient activates the functioning of the intestines and stomach, helps digestion, prevents gas and inflammation, and boosts the elimination of fat. If you combine it with the other elements like the ones listed here, you will get an ideal remedy to get a flat stomach.
Few natural herbs are as beneficial for your digestion as mint is. It eliminates gases, prevents stomach acid, helps you absorb nutrients, is an anti-inflammatory, relaxes you, and relieves nausea. It is simply magnificent, whether it is an infusion or a side to your dishes or desserts. Read also: If Nigeria break-up, Igbos will loose most–Okorocha
Smooth, light, digestive, and a great anti-inflammatory. it is common to use it to soothe dark eye circle, nourish your skin… So you can imagine the huge help it can offer to your body. cucumbers are a great diuretic, facilitate the elimination of fluids, and are great for treating infections like cystitis and nephritis, diseases that also tend to make your stomach get bloated.
How to make the drink
What You Need to Make the Lemonade
- 2 liters of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 10 mint leaves
How to Make it
- It is very simple. The first thing to do is make the mint infusion. Put ten mint leaves to boil in a cup of water. Once it boils, let sit for five minutes. Once it is ready, save it.
- Now you are going to get the lemon juice. Squeeze it and then cut three lemon zests from it that you will put in your lemonade later.
- The third step is to peel the cucumber and blend it. Once you get this, put it in with the lemon juice and mint infusion.
- Get a liter and a half of spring water and pour it in the glass with the mint infusion, lemon juice, and cucumber juice. Mix it all and put the two teaspoon of grated ginger, the three lemon zests, and if you would like, another mint leave in there.
- The lemonade should be taken after every meal. Read also: 10 benefits of Charcoal you need to know
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director