The National Youth Service Corps has announced the indefinite suspension of orientation course for Batch ‘C’ corps members posted to Kaduna State, due to security concerns.
In a notice shared on its social media platforms, NYSC said, the orientation course, which had earlier been scheduled to start on Tuesday, had to be suspended indefinitely due to the current security situation in the state as well as the curfew, that was imposed by the State Government.
NYSC advised corps members to remain at home until they are advised otherwise.
See the full statement as shared on Facebook below:
“ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO KADUNA STATE
“The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all 2018 Batch ‘C’ prospective Corps Members deployed to Kaduna State that the commencement of the Orientation Course earlier scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 has been suspended till further notice due to the current security situation and consequent curfew imposed by the State Government.
“All affected prospective Corps Members are advised to remain at home until further notice from the NYSC Management.
“However, all other prospective Corps Members deployed to other States and FCT are to report at the various Orientation Camps on Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 as scheduled.
“All inconveniences are regretted.
- Make peace your priority, PCN National Commandant, Akoh charges Nigerians
- Update On Doctor Who Performed Surgery For Late Adebola Akin-Bright
- EFCC, FRSC Deepen Collaboration in Fighting Corruption
- DSS Didn’t Arrest Kano Guber Tribunal Judge — Spokesperson
- Bandits kill 10 farmers during harvest in Borno— Lawmaker
- Wike approves revocation of 165 plots of land in FCT
- Breaking….Kano govt. lifts 24hrs curfew
- Commissioner seeks synergy with revenue agency in Kwara
- We’re committed to Gov. AbdulRazaq’s Ease-of-Doing-Business in Kwara–Commissioner
- Kwara Govt launches distribution of textbooks, sports kits for public basic schools