As one of the 10 most powerful traditional rulers in the northern Nigeria, this video reveals some of the honours the embattled Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II will be loosing following the creation of four additional emirates in the state.
Ironically, some of the Chiefs in the video are now first class Emirs in their respective domains and will no longer pay homage on Emir Sanusi.
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products