Two drivers died in the Geri Alimi underpass accident
The Gari Alimi underpass in Ilorin was not a good sight yesterday after two cars collided resulting in the loss of lives of the drivers.
The accident ocurred at Geri Alimi underpass at about 7.46 am. The two drivers died immediately. No other passengers was involved. The major course of the accident was over speeding.
Watch video below:
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling