The Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Campaign Organization, (AACO), has vowed to resist any attempt to arrest Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo in the course of the liberation struggle in Kwara state.
This was contained in a statement signed on Wednesday by the Director of Media and Publicity of the group.
Read full statement below:
It has come to the notice of the Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq campaign organisation the unceasing attempts to cause disaffection amongst the peace loving people of Kwara State over the hoax arrest of Comr. Musbau Esinrogunjo by elements suspected to be under the sponsorship of the outgoing Peoples Democratic Party led government of Kwara State.
It is no longer news that the delectable Comr. Musbau Esinrogunjo, who is the Director of Youth of our campaign organisation is one of the strong front liners of the OTOGE movement, the love and support he enjoys from the masses of Kwara is no doubt a major source of headache to the hegemony and their few apologists hence the unending attempt to get him out of circulation by all foul means possible.
We enjoin all relevant stakeholders and the security agencies to rise up and come to the rescue. Any attempt to arrest Esinrogunjo and indeed any of our members on trump up charges will be resisted by all well meaning Kwarans within all available legal means possible.
We therefore call on the security agencies to step up their game and invite for questioning those spreading this arrest hoax which is now turning to a daily occurrence, which if not quickly arrested can lead to breakdown of law and order.
To the rumour mongers, Esinrogunjo’s only offence is his alignment with the general aspiration and yearnings of the majority of Kwarans who has since taken up the responsibility of preaching the OTOGE message to all and sundry.
We use this opportunity to reiterate the resolve of the OTOGE team to continue to engage Kwarans across divides, while we also enjoin our members and the teeming supporters as well as advocates of a better Kwara which the OTOGE mantra and movement represents that we remain resolute in our resolve to birth a prosperous Kwara that works for all come February 16 and March 2, 2019 when the Presidential and Gubernatorial elections shall be respectively held.
Director of Media and Publicity
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation