Despite Reno insisting that a report that he welcomed a child with another woman is false, the publication insists they stand by their report.
The Will had released a report on Monday May 17, claiming Reno Omokri abandoned his wife Tuokpe Omokri and their three kids in the US and welcomed a child with a UK-based lover.
The publication also released the transcript of an interview they claim they did with Reno’s wife, Tuokpe, in which she said she is not the mother of Reno’s newborn daughter.
Reno has denied this report on Facebook and said his reputation is being smeared because he planned to stage a protest against Buhari in Paris.
Well, Reno took to Twitter to also ask a follower of his who retweeted The Will’s report to delete it from his timeline.
“Please delete it. Don’t propagate their lies on my TL,” Reno wrote.
And The Will responded: “We stand by our story. It is accurate and factual. Your new baby is not from Tope, your wife. We await a formal rebuttal and we will respond. Liar.”
Meanwhile, Nigerians have gone to bring out a recent photo of Reno at his child’s dedication with the child’s mother.
The photo was shared earlier this month by ThisDay newspaper and Reno reshared it and wrote: “Thank you ThisDay for featuring my wife and I, with our daughter, Weyinmi Ebele, on our baby dedication.”
While some Nigerians say the woman looks like Reno’s wife, Tope, others say the woman who welcomed Reno’s 4th child is different and looks Ethiopian.
Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie also weighed in on the conversation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal