A 24-yr-old man, pere Jongthong , allegedly killed an elderly neighbor in a bid to feast on his liver to become immortal.
The sad incident occurred in Bun Kan’s Bung Khong Long district of Thailand on Saturday, September 30.
ROYAL NEWS reports that, Jongthong killed his neighbor and tries to eat his liver in order not to be susceptible to death.
The suspect who beliefs that eating human liver helps to remain immortal, was caught by his neighbor with his hands in the man’s stomach and quickly raised an alarm.
Police however rushed to a house in Ban Dong Suang in Tambon Dong Bang to find the body of homeowner Ton Lunubon, 79, on a bamboo day bed on the ground floor.
“His throat had been slit and his stomach cut open. A bloodstained nine-inch knife was found nearby.
“He however, confesses to the crime and blamed his action on mix ‘yaba and marijuana’. “Jongthong has been detained and will face murder charge, the source said.
- Ex-Gov. Ahmed to be charge to court soon– EFCC
- Oyo Govt Reopens Industrial Facility Sealed Over Pollution
- Customs deploys new Area Controller to Kwara
- Senate probes cement, other building materials’ prices increase
- Kwara students applaud AbdulRazaq for pro-masses programmes
- Senate rejects planned electricity tariff hike, probes N2trn subsidy requirements
- CBN’s Monetary Policy C’ttee nominees proffer solutions to FX, food crisis
- Senate confirms NHIA, NPC, NAHCON nominees
- Abuja lawyer, Maxwell Opara drags Tinubu to Court over alleged lopsided appointments
- Kwara AGILE to Secure Future of Children – KWSG