A 24-yr-old man, pere Jongthong , allegedly killed an elderly neighbor in a bid to feast on his liver to become immortal.
The sad incident occurred in Bun Kan’s Bung Khong Long district of Thailand on Saturday, September 30.
ROYAL NEWS reports that, Jongthong killed his neighbor and tries to eat his liver in order not to be susceptible to death.
The suspect who beliefs that eating human liver helps to remain immortal, was caught by his neighbor with his hands in the man’s stomach and quickly raised an alarm.
Police however rushed to a house in Ban Dong Suang in Tambon Dong Bang to find the body of homeowner Ton Lunubon, 79, on a bamboo day bed on the ground floor.
“His throat had been slit and his stomach cut open. A bloodstained nine-inch knife was found nearby.
“He however, confesses to the crime and blamed his action on mix ‘yaba and marijuana’. “Jongthong has been detained and will face murder charge, the source said.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity