The Director of Legal Services at the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission, Ms. Patience Okala, has assured international investors that Nigeria has sufficient legal framework to protect their investments.
Okala said this during a press conference in Abuja stressing that NIPC would continue to take necessary steps, including the use of relevant legal instruments to boost international investor confidence in the Nigerian economy.
Okala said the Commission has pledged to contribute its quota to President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to accelerate the nation’s economic growth.
Also Read: NIPC and Horasis Sign Memorandum of Understanding on Investment Platform
He said that the Commission was aware of the importance of international investors in alleviating poverty and creating wealth.
“The creation of a good legal framework will encourage investors from inside and outside the country to invest in the Nigerian economy.
“NIPC recognizes the role of the media in our desire to attract international investment,” he said.
- Court dismisses suit seeking Buhari’s removal from office
- Why there is hunger, poverty in Bauchi State— Ex-CAS, Sadique
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60