The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commended Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State for his humility and community development services to the people of the state.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this on Friday at the traditional sallah homage on the Governor at the government house in Ilorin.
He noted that it is important for any incumbent government in the State to know that the State Traditional Council is composed of Obaship and Emirate systems respectively adding that the Ilorin Emirate was founded with Islam and there is absolute cooperation and peaceful co-existence among her people.
“In Ilorin, we are united and we are strategic to the nation’s and harmony. I pray that this adminstration succeed in its numerous and laudable efforts towards human capital development, innovations and infrastructures”, the Emir said.
He added that the advocacy against the coronavirus infection is still on and the federal government has warned that the worse of the situation is yet to be witnessed.
According to him, “Advocacy about the pandemic is still on. Nothing will happen in Kwara State. Nothing will happen elsewhere that will find its ways to Kwara. Kwara will continue to be great, Nigeria will continue to witness peace, security and harmony.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline