By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna
A Governorship aspirant on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Shehu Sani has promised to provide a leadership quality that will served as a bridge between the people of Northern and Southern Kaduna if elected governor of kaduna state in 2023.
Senator Sani made the pledge on Thursday while speaking with newsmen in Kafanchan, the headquarters of Jema’a Local Government Area and nerve center of Southern Kaduna.
According to him, Kaduna State is seriously in need of a leader that will unite the people and ensure social justice and equality.
“The people of Kaduna State need a leader that will lead them out of Egypt. It is no fiction that our dear state has never been so divided.
“What we need now is a leader that will unite and secure our people, a leader that will ensure social justice and equality; and I believe I can provide that.
“I will provide a leadership that will spread prosperity to all the 23 local government areas of the state,” he said.
He therefore solicited for the support and prayers of the people of Southern Kaduna towards his governorship bid and promised to give every citizen a sense of belonging.
“I have always stood by the people of Southern Kaduna. I have spoken for and defended the people of Southern Kaduna.
“I am here to urge the people of Southern Kaduna to support my gubernatorial mission and ambition to salvage, secure, unite and prosper Kaduna State.
“So, I am here in need of your support; in need of your solidarity and in need of your prayers,” he stated
On the chances of PDP winning the governorship in the 2023 elections, the aspirant noted that the failure of the ruling party in the state to provide security gives the PDP an edge.
“The people of Kaduna State have no viable option than to vote for the PDP because the ruling party in the state has failed to secure the lives of the people.
“Our people are being killed and kidnapped every day. People in the villages pay taxes and fines to go to the farms and cultivate their crops.
“Our students are no longer free to go to school without fear of abduction or being killed in the hands of terrorists.
“We need a leader that will deliver Kaduna State from terrorism. We need a leader that will treat every citizen as equals and the PDP will provide that,” he said. End
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide