Top socialite and Convener of Ourmumudondo Movement, Charly Boy, has disclosed that he saw the inability of Nigeria to hold the polls on the scheduled date as ‘an act of God’.
He, however, warned that any further shift of the elections, especially the presidential poll, would be protested by his group.
“I want to believe that what happened on Saturday is some kind of divine intervention, no matter how much things have become so politicised in our environment.
“However, if there is another postponement, we will go to INEC office to tell us what is happening and whether they are truly independent or not.
“Unless they want to set fire on an already tensed situation in the country, I see no reason why INEC should postpone the elections again.
“Nigerian politicians are very desperate to get and hold onto power and it is part of my nationalistic engagement to speak against mindless political criminality in the polity, “he said.
Charly Boy urged Nigerians, especially the youth, to come out and vote for leaders of their choice in all the elections.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto