Rivalry between the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje, and his predecessor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, deepened on Wednesday as Ganduje ruled out the possibility of reconciling with the ex-governor.
Ganduje said at a function in Kano that he was completely disillusioned by the attacks against his leadership at the inception of his government.
He said, “We have had enough of such a vendetta, which had been raging with no end in sight. We have parted ways with Kwankwasiyya forever.
“They have erroneously believed and have been telling people that we are on the road to losing our seat in the 2019 general election. I find such a permutation laughable and a mere ranting of a wounded lion.”
He urged members of the All Progressives Congress in the state to work towards the victory of the party during the 2019 general elections.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES