Rivalry between the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje, and his predecessor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, deepened on Wednesday as Ganduje ruled out the possibility of reconciling with the ex-governor.
Ganduje said at a function in Kano that he was completely disillusioned by the attacks against his leadership at the inception of his government.
He said, “We have had enough of such a vendetta, which had been raging with no end in sight. We have parted ways with Kwankwasiyya forever.
“They have erroneously believed and have been telling people that we are on the road to losing our seat in the 2019 general election. I find such a permutation laughable and a mere ranting of a wounded lion.”
He urged members of the All Progressives Congress in the state to work towards the victory of the party during the 2019 general elections.
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78