Binta Diallo the second baby mama to popular musician, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, also known as Wizkid, yesterday explained why she has not sued the singer for allegedly being an irresponsible father to their son, Junior.
According to her, she wanted to sue him but his family begged her to opt for an out of court settlement in order not to create immigration problems for him.
Diallo had earlier called out the singer for not paying their son’s school fees after Wizkid tweeted that he planned to build public schools across Africa.
However, sharing on Instagram copies of the agreement that her lawyers and Wizkid’s lawyers drafted about seven months ago which the singer was yet to sign for reasons unknown, she wrote: “This is some of the agreements/settlements that was provided by both of our lawyers which was supposed to be resolved outside court by February 2018.
“I didn’t sue him or take the case to court because some of his family members begged not to and said that wiz himself want to settle everything with the lawyers without involving the courts because he didn’t want to get in trouble with immigration.
“So, I listened and accepted that deal and gave him a chance to do the right thing. That was 7 months ago and since then his lawyers keep telling my lawyers that they have not been able to reach their client or his management team. #more receipts on the way.”
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity