A Nigerian based in Germany, Mr. Tope Yahaya AbdulKadir, has revealed how he ventured into Car business in Deutschland saying that there are many fashionable cars that can be purchased and export to Nigeria at reasonable prices.
Speaking with ROYAL NEWS on Monday, Mr. AbdulKadir noted that in as much numerous opportunities abound in Nigeria, there is need for Nigerians in diaspora to take the camparative advantages that exist between their home-country and host-countries.
According to him, “When I got Germany some years ago, I discovered that there are some other things that I can venture into in order to earn more money and make more savings as well assist people back home.
“As you know, Germany is home of fashionable, luxury, affordable and durable cars. The fisrt car business that I did was in 2013 and my customer appreciated what I exported to him. He recommended some other customers to me and since then, I have become a regular exporter of cars to Nigerians without any blemish.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ