The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, on Tuesday visited the the Ilorin Zonal office of the commission in a bid to further ensure efficiency in the system .
ROYAL NEWS reports that the EFCC boss who arrived the commission’s premises at about 11:20am, disclosed that, “I am here to see how my men are doing and to also see areas of needs.
Magu noted that no high profile individuals involved in corrupt allegations would be shield from prosecution, stressing that “all of them would be arraigned as soon as investigations are concluded. There is going to be massive fight against corruption this year,”
He further maintained the campaign against corruption had just started noting that more looters would be repatriated back to the courty for prosecution.
The EFCC further that establisment of EFCC Ilorin Zonal office became pertinent due to the status of the state as one of the first generation states created in 1967.
He however said that the fight against corruption goes beyond EFCC alone adding the media should give suggestions and advise at all times for better service to the people .
- PHOTO NEWS: How Late Galadiman Patigi, Dr. Alfa Saadu was buried in London
- Coronavirus Update: Nigeria’s cases increase to 184
- Lagos discharges 11 additional coronavirus patients
- COVID-19: TUYIL hails Kwara govt, donates N10million
- BREAKING….. KWARA BEGINS FUMIGATION OF MARKETS TONIGHT 7-11pm
- COVID-19: Germany Chancellor donates €5.5m to Nigerians
- Ogun governor assures of equality in palliatives distribution
- Saudi Arabia govt imposes 24hrs in Makkah, Madina cities
- Coronavirus infection kills Philippines envoy
- Read what new KWASU VC says about his appointment
News3 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education5 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics5 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen