Kaduna State House of Assembly speaker Aminu Abdullahi Shagali has resigned from his appointment.
Shagali said his resignation was based on personal grounds in a letter dated February 25.
“I, Aminu Abdullahi Shagali Speaker Kaduna State House of Assembly hereby resign my appointment as the Speaker Kaduna State House of Assembly on personal grounds,” he said in the letter.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92