Why my govt was a blessing to Ekiti people—Fayose
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has said the statement credited to Governor Kayode Fayemi that his administration was an error is a mere political statement that shouldn’t be taken seriously.
He said the Ekiti people knew that his first and second administrations were never an error but rather ones that brought unparalleled blessings and development to the state.
Fayose reacted through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in a press release issued in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday.
He said, “If Fayemi said the administration of Fayose is an error, then the road projects, the High Court Complex, the Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, the new Governor’s Office, the Ministry of Finance building, the flyover bridge, the construction of chalets and renovation of buildings in the Government House, among others, are errors.
“The old Governor’s Office used by Governor Fayemi during his first tenure was built by Fayose and now that providence has bestowed a second term on his shoulder, he will operate from the new Governor’s Office also built by Fayose. Are these errors as well?”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Kauran Bauchi, Bala Mohammed gets second term re-election
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election