Why Osun govt may extend lockdown for another two weeks
There is high possibility that the Osun State Government may extend the lockdown order for another two weeks.
Governor Gboyega Oyetola, on Sunday disclosed that 109 out of the 127 Abidjan returnees quarantined and tested to determine their status have been released from the isolation centre.
He noted that one of the first two cases in the state has fully recovered, also tested negative twice and have been released.
Oyetola said the 109 returnees tested negative for Coronavirus and that the remaining 18 that tested positive are receiving treatment and are in good condition.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- CBN releases cash, orders banks to operate on weekends
- Supreme Court opens up on CJN trip, meeting Tinubu
- Buhari never said he wouldn’t hand over to Tinubu– Presidency
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents