Facts have emerged that Super Eagles forward, Victor Osimhen, will miss Lille’s Ligue 1 clash at table toppers Paris Saint-German on November 22.
Punch reports that the club on their Twitter handle confirmed that he forward will be out of the important clash due to accumulated yellow cards.
“Due to an accumulation of three yellow cards in fewer than 10 games, (Victor) Osimhen will be suspended for the PSG versus Lille clash on November, 22,” the club tweeted.
The Nigeria international has been in superb form since joining the French side from Sporting Charleroi in the summer, scoring nine goals in 16 appearances with seven of the goals coming in the league in 12 appearances.
The 20-year-old scored his first goal away from home on Tuesday in the UEFA Champions League in a 4-1 loss to Valencia, his second goal of the UCL campaign.
Osimhen’s cautions came in against Angers, Nîmes and in their last league game against Marseille.
He will however be available for Saturday’s clash at home against Metz.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92