Nigerian popular and grammy award singer, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has welcomed his second child with American music executive, media entrepreneur, and talent manager, Jada Pollock.
Wizkid, who already has three boys, has added to the Balogun clan, making it his fourth child and second child with his long-time manager, partner, and baby mama, Jada.
Taking to Instagram on Thursday the 20th of October 2022, Jada, whose birthday is the same day, announced the new blessing with a photo of herself, the new born, and baby Zion. She wrote: “Beyond a blessing. Thank You God for another year!”
In October 2017, Wizkid and his partner welcomed a baby boy. He was named after his father, Zion-Ayo Balogun.
Jada Pollock, is known to have worked with famous stars, but to many Nigerians,
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC