A woman gave birth to a baby boy onboard a flight to the United States.
Ghanaian media personality, Nancy Adobea Anane said the baby was due late February, but was born on Sunday January 30.
She added that Dr. Ansah-Addo, a Ghanaian practicing in the USA made himself available when the pilot called for assistance of medical personnel on board. With assistance from the whole flight crew, the baby boy was delivered 2hours to landing.
On board @united Flight UA 977 today,a lovely baby boy was born.
The baby Who was due late February decided to arrive 34,000 ft above sea level.
Dr. Ansah-Addo a Ghanaian practicing in the USA made himself available when the pilot called for assistance of medical personnel on board.
With assistance from the whole United crew ,a bouncy baby boy was delivered 2hours to landing.
The flight was met on arrival by paramedics upon landing at the Washington Dulles international airport.
The baby and his mother GG are currently under medical care.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note