The Federal Government has announced free train ride for travellers along the Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line.
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi, made the announcement on Saturday via his Twitter handle.
He explained that the take-off point is the Iju train station in Lagos while the free ride would last beyond the festive period.
Amaechi noted that it would run through March 2020 and urged commuters along the route to take advantage and “ride to the next level”.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director