A leading Key Distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Kwara State, Mistufik Ventures, has expressed readiness to dole out special Easter offer to customers in appreciation of their patronage, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
This include, free travel ticket to Dubai, refrigerator, generator set, blender, GSM handset, micro waves oven, electric kettle, fan, warmer and cooler, frying pan and motorcycle among other.
In an interview this medium, Mistufik’s Branch Manager, Mr. Soliu Adewale Monsur, on Tuesday said: “We are rewarding our esteemed customers for their patronage and urging them to do better at this auspicious moment of Easter season. We remain the leading distributor of all food items in Kwara State and beyond.
“Our network extends beyond this state and we are really making waves by ensuring that the prices of our items are extremely cheaper compare to others.”
While speaking on the modality for winning the gift items, Mr. Wale disclosed that, “Promo is on now at Mistufik Ventures warehouses across the state and the more goods you buy, the more chance you stand to win our gift items. We are also rewarding loyalty and consistent patronage among our customers.
“We urge them to hurry up and be part of the epoch making event and for those who are interested in contacting us, you can get us on: 08032448495, 08086189816 for more details.
“However, offer last from March 25- April 19, 2019. We are strongly committed to putting our customers first in all our activities towards boosting the nation’s economy.”
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi