The former Ambassador of Peace, Rebbeca Omoboyewa, has been taken off the market. Her boyfriend of seven years finally proposed and the former Queen took to her Instagram page to share the news with her loved ones.
The excited young lady went over her journey of seven years stating her man chose her over every other woman. He waited when she made fun of him and tried to annoy him. The thought of knowing he belongs to her alone now left her overwhelmed as she described the various stages of emotion she has running through her.
Describing herself as being shy, the former beauty queen acknowledged this is the first time she would feel this way; excited and tensed all at once. Using her experience, she tutored single ladies saying a man who loves them will stay no matter what.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)