Dogo tendered his resignation through a letter sent to the house which was read on the floor of the assembly by the Deputy Speaker, Dr Ibrahim Kurmi.
He thanked members of the legislature for giving him the opportunity to serve in that capacity.
The house, therefore, replaced Dala-Dogo with Alhaji Zannah Machina, following a motion for nomination of a new speaker moved by Ibrahim Kallalawa and seconded by Ishaku Daya.
Dogo, who is representing Karasuwa constituency in the house, served as the speaker of the house for 7 years.
The leader of the house, Usman Kabaruma, representing Tarmuwa Local Government Area, told newsmen that Dala-Dogo voluntarily tendered his resignation to the house.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin