Clergyman and the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, turns 79 today March 2.
His wife of over 50 years took to social media this afternoon, to express her gratitude to God for giving him to her as a husband. According to the clergywoman, Pastor Adeboye is the husband every woman wants.
Her post reads;
”Adeboye, 79 years ago, God brought you into this world specially just for me. He knew I will need a Champion, a King, a Priest, a Prophet, a Gentleman and He made you for me.
I’m thankful for the love you continually show me and I love you just as much.
You are the husband every woman wants, the father every child loves and the friend no one wants to share.
On this most special day for you my most special man, may God bless you with grace and mercy. May He continue to make your life sweet and your paths straight.
May He bless you with more healthy years as we continue to go through life together.
Happy 79th Birthday My Love.”
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling