Clergyman and the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, turns 79 today March 2.
His wife of over 50 years took to social media this afternoon, to express her gratitude to God for giving him to her as a husband. According to the clergywoman, Pastor Adeboye is the husband every woman wants.
Her post reads;
”Adeboye, 79 years ago, God brought you into this world specially just for me. He knew I will need a Champion, a King, a Priest, a Prophet, a Gentleman and He made you for me.
I’m thankful for the love you continually show me and I love you just as much.
You are the husband every woman wants, the father every child loves and the friend no one wants to share.
On this most special day for you my most special man, may God bless you with grace and mercy. May He continue to make your life sweet and your paths straight.
May He bless you with more healthy years as we continue to go through life together.
Happy 79th Birthday My Love.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal