Veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, and his wife, Jumobi, are celebrating their 21st wedding anniversary today December 29.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, RMD thanked and expressed his love for Jumobi. Describing her as strong and courageous, RMD mentioned that the former TV presenter, gave up her fame to make them a home.
Read his post below
”Can’t believe we are 21 years today!
Strong and courageous
Gave up your fame
To make us a home!
“One in the family is enough”
You said! Unworthy me.
Thank you for yesterday
I love you big time!
PS: When your regular spies do send this to you later, forgive me. I know you hate this picture because you were heavily pregnant with Tega and your nose were flared would be a good place to start the conversation.
See how well and fine we both are now!
What a journey we’ve had. This woman you get heart sha!”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material