This was contained in a statement issued by Comrade Mohammed Zaki (Seriki Yaki Kaiama), President of Ludo Sewao Association in Kaiama Local government area during a courtesy visit to Alhaji Tajudeen Audu, one of Kwara’s foremost gubernatorial aspirant in the coming elections.
Speaking on behalf of the youth group, he urged Alhaji Tajudeen Audu not to be swayed from remaining in the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a result of recent unfolding developments.
He said “we want to assure Alhaji Tajudeen Audu of our unwavering support and urge him to remain resolute in his aspirations and progressive agenda for Kwara.
In the same vein, the Nupe Youth Liberation Forum has pledged their unalloyed support for the governorship aspirant and pleaded with him to remain committed to his quest for a better Kwara.
The president of the forum, Ibrahim Zakariyawu said they are solidly behind Alhaji Tajudeen Audu’s aspirations and implored him not to be tempted to jump ship.
In his reaction, Alhaji Tajudeen Audu who is also the Makama Lafiagi assured the groups of his firm commitment to the Kwara agenda.
He said beyond politics, the welfare and prosperity of Kwarans remain foremost in his heart.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency