Movie star, Yul Edochie has taken to Instagram to celebrate the 16th birthday of his daughter Danielle.
The actor in his birthday message to his daughter, revealed that he was broke when she was born. Yul further revealed that her birth brought blessings to him and her mother.
I can’t keep calm oo.
My daughter, my first child is 16 today.
Happy 16th Birthday to my Angel @danielleyuledochie
I still remember that beautiful day in 2005 when you were born.
How happy we were to have you.
The nurses said you were the cutest baby ever born in that hospital.
You never stoped smiling at everyone.
That was also the year I joined Nollywood.
I remember how broke I was then and couldn’t afford 22k for hospital bills
But your birth brought blessings to your mother @mayyuledochie and I.
And we have watched you grow into a very intelligent, beautiful, prayerful and well behaved girl.
The sky shall be your starting point my darling daughter.
You shall be 10 times greater than your father.
You shall respect everyone but fear no one.
Your years on earth will be filled with achievements and blessings and you shall touch lives and be a blessing to the world.
Happy birthday Daddy’s girl @danielleyuledochie
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency