By Arowona Abdulazeez
After 35 years of active service to the Kwara State Government, the Head of Service, Hajia Zarah Omar, will on Friday September 1, bow out of active service.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Communications, Dr. Muideen Akorede, stated this while speaking with journalists on Wednesday at the Government House, Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Akorede further disclosed that, “Today’s Exco meeting is the last State Executive Council meeting to be attended by the outgoing HoS. ”
He further reiterated that Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed thanked the HoS for her service to the State and wished her well in her future endeavours.
In her response, Hajia Omar thanked the Governor and the Senate President for appointing her HoS and Permanent Secretary respectively.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training