By Arowona Abdulazeez
After 35 years of active service to the Kwara State Government, the Head of Service, Hajia Zarah Omar, will on Friday September 1, bow out of active service.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Communications, Dr. Muideen Akorede, stated this while speaking with journalists on Wednesday at the Government House, Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Akorede further disclosed that, “Today’s Exco meeting is the last State Executive Council meeting to be attended by the outgoing HoS. ”
He further reiterated that Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed thanked the HoS for her service to the State and wished her well in her future endeavours.
In her response, Hajia Omar thanked the Governor and the Senate President for appointing her HoS and Permanent Secretary respectively.
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative