By Arowona Abdulazeez
After 35 years of active service to the Kwara State Government, the Head of Service, Hajia Zarah Omar, will on Friday September 1, bow out of active service.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Communications, Dr. Muideen Akorede, stated this while speaking with journalists on Wednesday at the Government House, Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Akorede further disclosed that, “Today’s Exco meeting is the last State Executive Council meeting to be attended by the outgoing HoS. ”
He further reiterated that Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed thanked the HoS for her service to the State and wished her well in her future endeavours.
In her response, Hajia Omar thanked the Governor and the Senate President for appointing her HoS and Permanent Secretary respectively.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign