A special special in memory of the former Governor of Kwara State,
Alhaji Mohammed Lawal, will hold today at his GRA residence in Ilorin, Kwara State.
The late Governor who died 10 years ago held sway as the Executive
Governor of Kwara State between 1999 and 2003 under the platform of the defunct All People’s Party (APP).
In a statement signed by Alhaji Abdulhakeem Lawal on behalf of the
family reads: “This is to inform the general public that there will be a special memorial prayer for late Mohammed Alabi Lawal, the former governor of Kwara State who died 10years ago on Saturday 19th November, 2016 at Admiralty Road, Admiralty drive, GRA, Ilorin by 10am.
“All those that wish to join us in prayer for the late governor are hereby invited irrespective of political affiliation.”
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero