A former staff of the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), Anka’s new appointment was announced on Tuesday in Gusau.
Gov. Bello Matawalle of Zamfara, who is the North West Zonal Coordinator of the Tinubu/Shattima Presidential Campaign Council, announced the appointment at the council’s meeting in Kaduna.
A statement issued by Anka on Wednesday said the appointment which took immediate effect had made him the Special Adviser on Media to the Zonal Coordinator of the presidential campaign.
According to him, the appointment is also part of the strategy to kick start the activities of the Presidential campaign council in the Zone.
The coordinator urged the appointee to bring his experience to bear in ensuring that the campaign activities within the Zone are promoted across the nation.
While accepting the appointment Anka assured the Governor that he would do his best to deliver to the expectations of the North West APC Presidential Campaign Council.
He thanked the Governor for finding him worthy of the appointment and assured him of his commitment towards ensuring that the campaign activities are promoted across the nation.
Anka is a lecturer at the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara.
He holds a PhD in Political Science (International Relations) and had been managing an online television.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt