The Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association has congratulated the kwara state Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on his two years in office with a call to use the remaining two years to create more job opportunity for teeming youth.
The call was made in a statement signed by the National President of the Association, Alh Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and the National Publicity Secretary, Alh Muhammed Uthman Jagunma and made available to newsmen in Ilorin.
The Ilorin Emirate Youth stressed that youth employment most be a top priority for the government to fast track more development in the state.
The IEYDA enjoined state Governor to create more enabling business environments for investors to support job creation and reduce unemployed rate in the state.
According to the statement, the intelligence and work of the youth will take the society on the pathway of success and they are the building blocks of a country.
The Ilorin Emirate Youth advised state government to ensure more employment, empowerment, massive infrastructural development like road, electricity, health and education so that job creation can be a reality.
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative