The Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association has congratulated the kwara state Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on his two years in office with a call to use the remaining two years to create more job opportunity for teeming youth.
The call was made in a statement signed by the National President of the Association, Alh Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and the National Publicity Secretary, Alh Muhammed Uthman Jagunma and made available to newsmen in Ilorin.
The Ilorin Emirate Youth stressed that youth employment most be a top priority for the government to fast track more development in the state.
The IEYDA enjoined state Governor to create more enabling business environments for investors to support job creation and reduce unemployed rate in the state.
According to the statement, the intelligence and work of the youth will take the society on the pathway of success and they are the building blocks of a country.
The Ilorin Emirate Youth advised state government to ensure more employment, empowerment, massive infrastructural development like road, electricity, health and education so that job creation can be a reality.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus