This happened bare 24 hours after the death of the Vice Chancellor of the Kwara State University, KWASU, Prof. Muhammed Akanbi, another personality from Ilorin.
Here are six things you need to know about late Justice Titi Daibu:
1. She was born into the renown Nagode family in the Ilorin Emirate
2. She was married to another Legal Practitioner, Barr. Lanre Daibu of Ikokoro family.
3. She rose through all levels of judicial practice to become a Justice of the Kwara State High Court.
4. She was supposed to become the next Chief Judge of Kwara State by February 2023.
5. Two of her children are also Legal Practitioners
6. She died in Abuja Hospital few hours after the burial of another Legal Icon and KWASU VC, Prof. Muhammed Akanbi SAN.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries