1. Do you have dual citizenship? Are you the subject of investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission or the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission?
2. Have you been arraigned by the Code of Conduct Bureau?
3. Have you ever been convicted for a crime?
4. Have you ever been declared bankrupt? Will you be willing to step down for a consensus candidate?
5. What is your manifesto?
6. Will you abide by the party’s objectives and manifesto?
7. What is your APC membership status?”
8. Aspirants were also asked to present original copies of their credentials including school certificates.
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators
- I may not use Nigerian hospitals if elected president – Atiku