The maiden edition of the Abuja Transportation and Aviation Correspondents Association ATACA Journal is set to be launched in Abuja on December 16, 2021.
The Journal, which is the first of its kind, is packed with transportation and aviation industry stories and insightful interviews that speak to happenings in the Industry.
According to a statement signed by Gift Samuel, Secretary and Assistant Editor
ATACA Journal Committee, the Association which began in 2015, has blossomed over the years, as its members, with years of experience on the job, have ensured that it remains relevant in all ramifications.
Speaking on the upcoming launch, the ATACA Chairma who doubles as ATACA Journal Editor-in-chief, Chris Agabi, expressed excitement over the Journal which he said, was coming at the right time.
“This Magazine is coming at a great time when Nigeria and Nigerians have witnessed great transformation in the Transportation and Aviation Ministries. It is also coming at a time where these Ministries and Agencies under them have worked assiduously to ensure that the COVID-19 pandemic is contained.
“It is no news that transportation involves moving humans and goods from one place to another, but with the COVID-19, this activity was put under strain as the need for social distancing and other COVID-19 protocols became immensely necessary. However, the Aviation and Transportation Ministries took initiatives to ensure that the disease was not spread any further.
“With these and many more, ATACA thought it wise to document the activities of these Ministries and their agencies in the face of COVID-19, as well as how they have been able to bounce back so far”, he said.
He further disclosed that going forward, the Journal will be published quarterly, so as to keep the nation abreast of happenings in the Transportation and Aviation Ministries.
Editor of the ATACA Journal, Mr. Victor Nord, emphasized that the Journal will go a long way in informing, educating and enlightening the public on the activities of the Transportation and Aviation sectors.
The 40-page Journal is loaded with interviews and articles from several Ministries and Agencies, such as the Ministry of Transportation, Aviation, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC), Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), SpaceXchange and many more.
The launch is scheduled to hold by 9:00 am at the Anabel Apartments and Suites, 14, Otuoke Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja. The general public is cordially invited.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note