Nollywood actress, Seun Osigbesan has taken to social media to advise married couples as she shared lovely photos of herself and her husband.
The mum of two, who is famous for her role in family sitcom “The Johnsons”, noted that marriage is a blessing not a curse and went on to highlight things she claims makes marriages work.
She advised husbands to love their wives and asked wives to submit to their husbands. According to her, the basic formula for a successful marriage is trust and forgiveness.
Sharing the photos, Seun wrote,
“Marriage! A BLESSING not a curse.
Husband, love your wife.
Wife, submit to your husband.
Trust ( be open, no secrets, be faithful)
Forgiveness (be ready to forgive anything at all times)
That’s almost all that makes marriage work
Marriage becomes difficult and unbearable when YOU DO NOT abide by its rules.
NO ONE can or will put asunder except THE TWO OF YOU!!!”
See her post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- NiMet predicts cloudy, sunny weather conditions for three days
- Buhari hails Army over professionalism, bravery
- Police graduates 467 constables in Kwara
- Estate agent arraigned in court over alleged N3.4m fraud
- Photo News: Defence Minister, Salihi Magashi visits Kuje prison
- KUJE ATTACK: MINISTER OF DEFENCE INSPECTS MEDIUM SECURITY CUSTODIAL CENTRE
- 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar: Kwara govt expresses more supports
- Bandits, vigilantes clash kill 12 persons in Plateau
- FG set to recruit 1million Nigerians for 2023 census exercise
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State