Actress Jemima Osunde has shared screenshot of a message she got from an electrician who called her ‘baby’ after a job.
The actress who sarcastically asked “what could be the cause”, said he can never come to her house again even though she needed him for another job.
Electrician finished working. I gave my number & said to send me a message so I can save his own in case I need him to come do some work for me later. “This is my number baby” is what I got.
What could be the cause my dear Lord? Anyway, he can never come into my house again that’s the end.
Because I cannot finish treating my patient and say “see you at your next appointment baby” unless I’m in pediatrics or trying to lose my damn license.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement