Actress Jemima Osunde has shared screenshot of a message she got from an electrician who called her ‘baby’ after a job.
The actress who sarcastically asked “what could be the cause”, said he can never come to her house again even though she needed him for another job.
Electrician finished working. I gave my number & said to send me a message so I can save his own in case I need him to come do some work for me later. “This is my number baby” is what I got.
What could be the cause my dear Lord? Anyway, he can never come into my house again that’s the end.
Because I cannot finish treating my patient and say “see you at your next appointment baby” unless I’m in pediatrics or trying to lose my damn license.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death