Veteran Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw, turns a new age today, and she’s taken to her social media page to share amazing photos to mark what would be her 50th year on earth.
Sharing one of the photos, she wrote ;
Never would have made it this far without the King of Kings…🙏
The laughter and joy in my life testifies of His goodness and mercy over me…..
I am highly favoured!!
This I know
Who am I that thou art mindful of me??
My glory and the lifter up of my head🙏
Not that I am perfect O Lord but that you favoured me and the enemy did not triumph over me…. Alleluia
Kate Henshaw, also known as Kate Henshaw-Nuttall, is a professional Nigerian actress. In 2008 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in the movie “Stronger than Pain”.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28