There was pandemonium in Ilorin on Monday following the death of a suspected cultist (name withheld) around Maraba/Alalubosa area.
It was gathered that the deceased was lashed down by the rival cult group that stormed the residence of the deceased in numbers around 12pm yesterday afternoon.
According to an eyes witness “We started hearing sporadic gunshots at exactly 12:05pm all around maraba, we all hurriedly closed shop and scampered for safety”
“Few minutes later, we saw some group of boys wielding cutlass, guns and other dangerous weapons leaving Maraba through the Patigi section of the Garage and afterwards we met the lifeless body of a middle aged boy with severe cutlass cuts on his head and body”
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection