An accident involving Nigerian Premier League side, Akwa United Football team has left three peope hospitalized.
The football team which suffered the accident at Ezionye Express Road in Enugu, were traveling to Kaduna to face Jigawa Golden Stars in matchday 15 fixture at the Ahmadu Bello stadium.
It was learnt that a player and two officials were hospitalized after the accident. Akwa United Football team confirmed in accident in a tweet.
We have been involved in an accident along Ezionye Express road in Enugu on our way to Kaduna for our NPFL Match-day 15 game against Jigawa Golden Stars.
Some of the players and officials sustained some injuries and one player and two officials had to be taken to the hospital.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner