The death of the mother of Emir of Ilorin and great Queen of the dynasty, late Hajia Aishat Nma Sulu-Gambari, has been described as a colossal loss to the entire people of the Ilorin emirate and beyond.
The Alagua and Magaji Forum of Ilorin in a condolence message signed by the Chairman and Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Saliu Yusuf Alangua Ile-Apa and Alhaji Saliu Malomo Magaji Masudo respectively, disclosed that the late Queen was a strong pillar and symbol of history in the country, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to the group, “The deceased was until her death the mother of the emirate, symbol of royalty, rear gem and woman of great virtues and compassion. Although, her death is a great loss to humanity but we thank God for a life well-spent with remarkable and intimidating records of success.
“We hereby urge His Royal Highness, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, to be thankful to Almighty Allah for the peaceful transition of his late mother and find solace in the fact that Hajia Nma lived an enviable life worthy of emulation.”
The group also thanked all those who participated in the fidua prayer held on Tuesday even as they pledged their unalloyed loyalty to Emir and prayed Allah elongate his reign on the throne.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank