The death of the mother of Emir of Ilorin and great Queen of the dynasty, late Hajia Aishat Nma Sulu-Gambari, has been described as a colossal loss to the entire people of the Ilorin emirate and beyond.
The Alagua and Magaji Forum of Ilorin in a condolence message signed by the Chairman and Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Saliu Yusuf Alangua Ile-Apa and Alhaji Saliu Malomo Magaji Masudo respectively, disclosed that the late Queen was a strong pillar and symbol of history in the country, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to the group, “The deceased was until her death the mother of the emirate, symbol of royalty, rear gem and woman of great virtues and compassion. Although, her death is a great loss to humanity but we thank God for a life well-spent with remarkable and intimidating records of success.
“We hereby urge His Royal Highness, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, to be thankful to Almighty Allah for the peaceful transition of his late mother and find solace in the fact that Hajia Nma lived an enviable life worthy of emulation.”
The group also thanked all those who participated in the fidua prayer held on Tuesday even as they pledged their unalloyed loyalty to Emir and prayed Allah elongate his reign on the throne.
Facebook Comments Box
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children